Call for Applications – Winter Seminar 2020
Freedom and/or Security
Law, Politics and Society in Central and Eastern Europe
24-28 February 2020
at Széchenyi István University Faculty of Law
Department of Constitutional Law and Political Sciences
- The interdisciplinary intensive seminar offers a workshop and a forum for students and young researchers.
- Noted experts, lecturers and professors from different Central European universities help to discover and discuss legal, political, social, economic and EU-aspects of political freedoms and security concerns in Europe and in our region.
- The seminar will include academic lectures + workshop opportunities with the active contribution of participants + off-campus events + cultural evenings.
Venue – official programme: Széchenyi István University, Faculty of Law and Political Sciences, Building “J”
H-9026 Győr, Áldozat str. 12. (Hungary)
Period: 24-28 February 2020 (academic program from Monday to Friday).
- The Seminar is open for higher education students and PhD candidates as young researchers from any fields of legal, economic, media, communications, social, international and security studies from all over Europe (from the Council of Europe member states).
- 20 places are provided for incoming students from abroad.
- The language of the Seminar is English.
- We present certificates on the participation and contributions.
Registration fee: 80 EUR that covers the
- accommodation in the central student hostel of the University (few minutes walk from downtown),
- technical background, handing-outs of workshop sessions,
- cultural programme, visit to historical places.
More details – Winter Seminar 2020
20 January 2020
Application form – LINK